December, 1959: Poe, a young writer, has locked himself inside a seedy hotel room with a bottle, an 8mm projector and the haunting memories of his "lost Lenore." His quiet obsession is interrupted when he receives a visit from a dark bird. Poe turns to the bird for answers, inspiration, and the promise of being reunited with his lost love. But the bird's only reply damningly echoes, "'Nevermore."
- Starring Christopher Saphire and Anna Healy
- shot and Edited by Don Thiel
- Directed by Don Thiel and Chris Saphire.
- production design by Chris Doody and Matt Sullivan
- "Best Short" H.P. Lovecraft Film Festival 2011- Judged by Guillermo del Toro
- "Best Actor" LACF 2011
- "Best Editing" LACF 2011
(visto en onda hostil)comments powered by Disqus